måndag 15 augusti 2016

Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol  (enkel version)

 
 
Intro: //: A5 - E/G# - Dadd9 - A5 ://

Vers 1.
We'll do it all, everything, on our own 
We don't need anything, or anyone 
 
Refräng.
If I lay here, If I just lay here 
Would you lie with me, and just forget the world? 

Vers 2.
I don't quite know how to say how I feel
Those three words are said too much, they're not enough 
 
Refräng.
If I lay here, If I just lay here 
Would you lie with me and just forget the world? 
Forget what we're told, before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life 
 
Vers 3.
Let’s waste time Chasing cars, around our heads 
I need your grace, to remind me, to find my own 

Refräng. 
If I lay here, If I just lay here
Would you lie with me, and just forget the world? 
Forget what we're told, before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life 

All that I am, all that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see 
I don't know where, confused about how as well
Just know that these things will never change for us at all 

 If I lay here, If I just lay here Would you lie with me, and just forget the world? 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Instruktioner:
Denna låt spelas genom att knäppa på varannan sträng och växla däremellan. På första ackordet (A5) spelar man alltså först på G-strängen (4:e uppifrån) och sedan på tunna E-strängen (nedersta) och växlar ganska snabbt mellan dem. Det kan göras med tumme-pekfinger eller med plektrum, fast enklast är att spela med fingrarna.

 

 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar